Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hola!

Hey everyone,

This is Matt. I went on the AH Fall Retreat with everyone a couple weeks ago. It was nice to be on the other side of things, and be able to help out with everything (even though I'm not officially an alum yet). I'm currently doing my AH internship with Helping Hands Housing Services (through Public Allies/Americorps), and am at their 16th St. and Roeser property. We could definitely use some volunteers out here. If anyone is looking for some PLE hours please let me know (yahi2003@yahoo.com) and I can hook you up with the right person over here. If you want to find out more info about the organization just go to www.helpinghandsaz.org. See some of you around campus or town.

matt

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Matt!
I miss seeing you in class! Thank you again so much for coming with us to the retreat! It was so great having you there! How's your internship going?
~Caitlin